Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A Fly Ribbon Saved My Life.

Do you see the size on this?? WTF.


It's 1:59am and I'm at my computer trying to figure out what kind of fuckery I want to entertain you lovely people with today. Then I saw this big ass mosquito fly my way.

Let me explain something about mosquitos and myself: I am HORRIRIED of those meaningless insects. One sting can leave me with a very swollen bite. And its more to it than just an insect biting a human. This is personal. There can be 20 people in my house and I would be the ONLY ONE that was feasted on. I really feel some sort of way about that. But that's between me and the damn mosquito.

Anyway, I refuse to go out without a fight so I ran to get my shoe so I can do what's necessary. I was too scary to even approach this two inch monster so I ran from it and it most certainly flew after me. I almost cried. But then....the fly trap I had hanging from the ceiling light caught that bitch ass mosquito. And that was that. Its dead. I'm happy. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment