Monday, August 9, 2010

If These Insects Dont Get "The Fuck On!"...

This past Friday was just like any other Friday. Didnt expect anything unusual or strange. Just had got home from a double date with Michelle and Celsus. Had a great time excluding the hair I found in my pudding cake. ;(. At UNO's in BAYRIDGE. Yea thats right, I'm putting restaurants on blast in my blog. So what.

Anywho, I over ate and was going to the bathroom to "release my self" and just like all the other times I take a sqwat, not thinking twice about it. You know, real nice and comfortable. Suddenly, I feel something crawl on my butt cheek. At first I thought it was a piece of loose string from the pajama pants I had on so I took my hand and try to move it away. To my surprise, there was a biege/brown spider that fell off my ass and into the toilet water. I didn't scream. I didnt cry. My SOUL yelled. I came out the bathroom a different woman.

At first I was VERY embarrassed. So I didn't say anything. I just held my left butt cheek hoping that the spider didn't poke venom into my bloodstream and that I had 48hrs to live.

So it's over 48hrs and I'm still alive. But my toilet experience will never be the same again. I look, flush, a double look making sure there is no critters waiting to bite/crawl up me. No pics sorry even though I know a bunch of you are sick fuckers and would like to see the spider bite on my butt cheek. But I wont give you the satisfaction. :). I told Jermaine that I was scared to use the bathroom and he told me "That's what you get. All that shit that you do has finally bit you in the ass." Lets have a round of applause for Jermaine's corny-ass joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment