Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Identifying the Non-Pulling Out Nigga (The Part I Forgot To Mention)

So I was talking to my homeboy the other day and he was like yo Vor, why you aint expose the chicks in your blog about the non-pulling out nigga? I'm like what you mean? He said, "They be liking that shit, they don't want us to pull out, they are just as responsible as we are!"

I thought about that for a second...

And I decided that he had a point...

My blogs can be one-sided at times and I apologize for that (fellas) and yes, ladies, ya play a part when it comes to that too. Most of you chicks KNOW your man is a non pulling out nigga and yet, ya still don't go the distance to protect yourselves. Ya just keep letting him nut in you over, and over, and over, and over, again until something happens and THEN you want to point the finger? Not fair. Take responsibility for your body. If you see the nigga not giving a fuck then who else gonna care about what happens to you? Remember, you are the one that either is going to carry a baby for 9 months or get a fetus sucked out of you. Not him. Stop letting guys control what's gonna happen to your body. We females cant exactly predict when a guy is about to have an orgasm and push him off of us but if you know his timing is bad, his no-condom privileges should be revoked until he learns how to have some control. Simple.

Fun Fact: The pulling out method is not 100% effective because a woman can still get pregnant from pre-seminal fluid.

Over. Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment