Tuesday, December 28, 2010

No Tasting, No Dating...(Oral Sex: The New Requirement.)

So the new thing I'm hearing now is that if you aint giving up the lips then you gotta dip. Ya hear that non-head givers? You aint dateable if you aint down with giving some top. What will they come up with next? Forget about whether that person has children, stds, has a job,or an education...no, those are no longer requirements for dating someone. The new requirements are...

"Does that ni99a or b1+ch give head?!"

Since when has oral sex been a requirement for a relationship? Just because a person doesn't give head they aren't worthy of anything else? They might be the best guy/girl you may every meet but because they wont get their lips wet they are automatically ruled out??? Don't get me wrong, there are ppl that wont go down or let their mate go down on them simply because they think its wrong or degrading to their partner. But the ppl that enforce this rule, ya know who ya are. Do you really want a person thats all willy nilly with sucking or licking you from the get-go? I mean think bout it. You meet someone, you're getting to know them and you ask them do they give head and they answer "yea". Wouldn't you be curious to know how many ppl they went down on? I mean as long as their clean it shouldnt matter but.....lets say they went down on every person they slept with, and lets say thats 6 ppl...(realistically, the body count is usually wayyyy more) so in theory, wouldnt that mean a dude kissed a girl that sucked 6 dicks which means he kissed 6 dicks? (Theoretically). And lets not forget to mention if she swallows. Or for a chick, if the guy ate out all 6 sex partners wouldnt that mean you kissed 6 couchies??? I mean I'm just saying lets not crucify the people who arent #team-oral. Its one thing to say that sex can make or break a relationship but oral sex? But for some of you, oral sex is the only thing...like life without head is tragedy. It really shouldn't have a reflection on whether or not to date that person. But to each its own. Preferably, I like to get sticked rather than licked. It feels better ;).

SIDE BAR! Im forgetting to mention the ppl out there who want others to go down on them but dont want to reciprocate? You wont date a girl because she dont give head but even if that was the case, you dont plan to do the same anyway? Who the hell are you to tell someone that yeah, its alright if you put your lips on me but its disgusting for me to return the favor? Mainly guys say this because they feel that its wayy nastier to eat a girl out than for her to suck his dick. Both require the exchange of fluids so I don't understand how one is more disgusting than the other. Who the hell makes these rules anyway?

-Lazaguncarrier.

2 comments:

  1. No matter who you are and what you are doing, for eternity and for all times, I am your father. No matter what happens, no matter who you are with, I am your father. I have and always will love you; because you are the twinkle in my eye, the beat of my heart, the very breath that I breath. You are the one that would die a million deaths to the infinite power. Why would I do do this? It is simple. I am Sango W.H. Tyehimba aka Philip J. Herring, and I am your father. From the moment that you were conceived even to this day, I love you and I miss you. I do wish that you would call me and stay in contact with me. I don't care what is going on in your life. I want to be there, I should be there. Now and forever more, I love you Shavoir. I am your father, you dad, daddy, and more. However, most of all I am your father!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. my number has not changed. Your family misses you.

    ReplyDelete