Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Men: The More Considerate Sex?

Sometimes I'm disappointed to call myself a female. Not because I'm self hating or anything. I love me some of myself. However, I hate how some of us are misrepresented by a few rotten apples.

I find it easier to get along with a guy. And I'm not talking about just any ol' guy. I'm talking about the real men, the ones that don't have "bitch" tendencies. I mean, female persona.

My circle is so tiny its almost like a triangle...Just sitting back and observing some of you woman has disgusted me and has caused me to question the mind set of some of you. With a guy, I pretty much always know what to expect.

I just got in touch with an old classmate of mines from a couple of years ago. I remember we had a group project to do and we almost didnt complete it on time because we never seem to have the time to work on it out of class. We both worked and the only time we had was after work (which was usually around 10pm). Even then, we never got the chance to work on it. I would ask him why he didnt call me to discuss the project. He would always tell me that he aint want no problems with my man. I used to tell him it was okay if he called because it was about the project. He refused. I always thought that was so respectful of him that he would jeopardise our project grade just to have respect for my man and my relationship. Although some of you feel that there aren't many guys out there like that, there are more dudes that are more respectful about another womans relationship than a female.

No matter what time it is, a chick could know a guys entire situation and would still push the boundaries. And I refuse to make excuses for my own gender. Some women just dont have that kind of respect for a guy and his situation. And some, do it on purpose, just to make the girlfriend or wife feel uncomfortable. Moral of the story, bitches aint shit. They will call, text, at the most UNAPPROPRIATE times and not feel any way about it. And its always something "important" that it couldn't wait until a more decent time. I hardly ever hear a chick say "You, know what, I'll get at you tomorrow, I dont want no beef or cause you any drama with your girl." That's just a rare statement. But let it be the other way around. Try calling or texting a girl at 12:13am while she with her man. A chick will tell you in a second that its too late to be hitting her up because her man is home. But guys hesitate because they don't want to "offend" or hurt the feelings of their female friends. My point being, guys (well, the decent ones) are more considerate when it comes to these scenarios because they know they wouldnt want a dude hitting up their girl or wife for anything no matter what it is after a certain time. Females, ya quick to roll your eyes and suck your teeth when you finally get a man of your own and some chick is texting/calling your guy when in all actuality, you were once that chick that used to do that to another woman's man. Don't think about it. Just let it marinate.

-Lazaguncarrier.

No comments:

Post a Comment