Thursday, September 9, 2010

Pay Me Back!

"Yo, lemme borrow twenty dollars?"
"Can I hold ten?"
"I need to hold your laptop."

Hell no I cant lend you twenty dollars. No you cant hold ten. And you definintely not holding my laptop. I for one am a person who does not believe in lending or borrowing. If I do, that means I dont expect to receive it back or I really dont care about it. I never lend out what I cant afford to give. And I dont let people hold or use anything I cherise or means a lot to me. Too much fuckery comes with lending out your shit. You always gotta harrass a motherfucker to get it back and 7 outta 10 times you dont even see it again. Same as with letting someone hold your computer or flat iron. That shit never comes back to you the same way you lent it out. If I let anyone borrow money its never a high amount and if I dont get it back I wont miss it.

However, I've seen others who lend out what they dont have and feel arkward when a certain amount of time has passed and they havent seen it. Then its like the person dont wanna ask for their money because they dont wanna come off as "feening" or "hard up". Fuck that, I lend someone money its always discussed when they giving it back, what time, what form etc. When that day and time has expired, Im definitely inquiring about money like umm, so ima need that ten i lent you last week. Same with clothing. If I let some borrow a shirt or an acceessory, they can have that shit. Because I would NEVER let someone hold or wear an item that I truly adore. And majority of the time when you lend out your clothes you always get it back with some permanent stain or rip, its stretched out, it smells, or you dont even see it again. Ya homegirl walking around with it on right in front of your face either because she had it so long that she forgot its yours or she just got you for your shit. Like damn, did I just get robbed?

And forget about it, my electronics, thats a definite no-no. My MacBook, my Ninteindo DS, both my PSP and PSP Go, or any other device that I cherish... no one is leaving my house with those. That shit gets lost or broken you cant even get mad at the person who you let borrow those things. You need to be mad at yourself for trusting that person. Question to the borrowers out there.... Why ya make people come hunt ya down for their shit??? You know you borrowed someones shit, you know a month has passed and you aint return their stuff. You ducking and hiding, hard to contact, walking down different blocks to avoid them, ignoring their calls and text. Ya know ya wrong. Just give the people back their shit. Or dont ask to borrow it. You aint got the money, you just lost your job, or you gotta by diapers well shit, let a nigga know. When you avoid it just makes you look shady. You ruin your borrowing priveleges and you might get fucked up because of it. It doesnt matter how small or big the loan was. Its princple. You borrow something, you return it. No one should have to look for you asking "WHERE"S MY SHIT!"

No comments:

Post a Comment