Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My First Day of School. (And Hopefully My Last)

So... August 30, 2010 started the new beginning of my life. Those who know me well, know that this is my 3rd college and hopefully my last. I've finally discovered what I wanted to do with my life. Im going to be... a fashion merchandiser. Im currently enrolled at Wood Tobe-Coburn College. It's a private school in the heart of New York City. Here are some facts about this college:

It has a STRICT dresscode. Females have to wear slacks with a collared shirt, and if the shirt is not collared you MUST wear a blazer. Skirts and dresses are allowed no matter how hoochie it is...no jeans and sneakers allowed. At all.

They assign you a schedule. You don't pick it. They don't offer night or weekend classes.

It's expensive as hell. My mother and I both had to take out loans.

It's a College built for students just exiting High School. So I'm one of the oldest students in the school. We all have LOCKERS.

Even though everyday at school the hallways feel like a runway, and there's constant competition and pressure, I feel like I'm finally where I belong. :)

So in December 2011, I will finally have my degree.

:).




No comments:

Post a Comment