Sunday, August 15, 2010

Bro's before Hoes...Chicks before Dicks? (My UN-Censored Thoughts)

As I get older, I would like to think that I become smarter as well. I learn from every disappointment and I grow from every achievement. But most importantly, I believe I learn the best from my friends or at least people who I think are my friends. My male friends have taught me that no matter what, women come second to everything...(money, homies, reputation etc.). The only woman that doesn't apply is mom dukes (sometimes). With females, I've learned that its the other way around. A chick will pick dick over their best friend in a nano-second. The power of the "cocky" is STRONG. The guy can be as shitty as the bowels that fall from my ass, just as flaky as the dandruff from my scalp, and just as dirty as a NYC bum. And still, a woman will love that filthy man through thick and thick.

Females, why we triflan like that? Why do we pick a nigga over our own sisters? A no good nigga at that? Males are convinced and they KNOW that females come and go. So why don't we treat niggas like trains and buses on a 15 min schedule on a Monday morning? A chick will cut her friend off for some bullshit and could be with a guy who does 9 times as worst things to her and still talk about the dude with a smile on her face. You stay with a nigga that treats you bad that's your business but don't be proud about that shit. I've witnessed bitches stop talking to their best friend over foolery and NEVER speak to them again. But the nigga in her life who constantly fucks up ALL the time gets back in the door, NO PROBLEM! Not even a make-up gift. SMH.

Much respect to ya'll dudes. Don't no female stop ya'll from chillin with ya homies, smoking that spliff, taking that shot, catching ya dubs, or getting some other coochie. Your girl needs to pay rent and ya'll front like ya aint got it and go to the club and pop bottles in your brand new outfit.

Ladies, I'm disappointed in ya'll. Ya'll dumbasses wont go to a club if that nigga say don't go, ya'll wont hang out with ya girls if he say you cant, ya'll wont getcha nails done cus HE needs some money, and ya wont even take a "good" guys number because you fuck with the "bad" guy. Shame.

Ladies can bond together by the simple things...(wash n sets, tv shoes, magazines, and shopping) yet we are easily divided by something so common and indifferent...DICK!


No comments:

Post a Comment