Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Word "Sorry."

Is it me or is there something about the word "sorry" that makes you feel...submissive? Don't we feel "soft" after we say the words "I'm Sorry" to someone? I mean, I'm all about forgiveness and apologizing when I've done something wrong but saying the word sorry is not an option for me. "My fault, excuse me, pardon me, my mistake, I apologize" sounds so much better to say when it comes to the person who needs to apologize. Saying sorry makes you sound like a punk. Sorry, that's just my opinion. Because certain people you just cant say those words to. Once you say "I'm sorry" it makes some people think they are superior over you. They take that little ass sorry and try to run with it. Still hold a grudge then got the nerve to try to give you their ass to kiss. Fuck that, if that's that case I can take back my sorry and you can keep your forgiveness...life goes on!


What I find interesting is that we women, are the worst people to say sorry to. That's why guys hate saying sorry when they fuck up. Because we still walk around like we're mad with this attitude and we take too long to forgive them. Hence, pissing the guy off and then he's like "Fuck you! And I'm taking back my sorry!" But some of us women can't help how we are. But not me. When someone says the words sorry to me I appreciate it because I know how hard it is to mutter those five letters. I'll admit, there are times when I have been dead wrong and I don't apologize. Just because I'm wrong doesn't mean I feel sorry or apologetic about it. Maybe I did wrong on purpose. Or maybe...I do feel apologetic I just don't think the person deserves to hear an apology. That's just me. I don't say sorry If I don't feel like its applicable. You should never apologize if you don't feel sorry. And if you do feel sorry, in my opinion you shouldn't say the actual words because it tends to leave you wide open to get taken advantage of. Then again, it really depends why you are apologizing in the first place. If you slept with your husbands brother, bitch you better
feel and say say sorry. Keeping your pride is the least of your worries in a situation such as that. But if you by accident step on someone's shoes (especially a stranger) just say, "excuse me, or my mistake." If you say sorry, that person is going to think your soft and tell you, "Now wipe it off!" If you're that punk, your probably gonna wipe it off. And if you think like me, you're gonna tell that person, "Fuck off." Which will most likely get you into a physical confrontation. But hey, at least you didn't go out like a punk. ;)

See the difference a five-letter word can make?

No comments:

Post a Comment